Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Design Team Member #4!!


Is Jessica!! Jessica was my first Bella Sistah over on the Stamping Bella yahoo group! We had a great 3 months together and will be friends for the long haul!! She rocks!! Heres her bio....

Hi, I am Jessica, I am 27 years old and I live in Gorinchem, the Netherlands. I have always loved to be crafty, whether it was making jewelry, cards or scrapbook pages. Thanks to my mom I got introduced into the world of stamping, and ever since then I loved it. I love to use Stamping Bella stamps, Stampin Up products and recently I became also addicted to the Cuttlebug & Cricut. I love trying out new techniques and using new products.
Leave her some love:)
HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}