Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Challenge #26 Welcome to the Jungle



No not the Guns N' Roses song! lol Your challenge this week is jungle animals! So make a creation with some kind of animal.

Be sure to enter your card into Mr. Linky by midnight Aug 29th to be entered in the draw.

When uploading to SCS or PCP use the code CCBJ26.



The winner for the sketch challenge is #8 Rach! Please email me janetrossi@yahoo.ca for your prize.


Ok onto the fab DT cards:)
this is by Leslie! the elephant is darling!
















Michelle made this cute card!






















Joan made this darling card!
























This lovely card is by Chris.






















Ruby 2 shoes made this adorable card!























Debby made this fab zebra card.



















Here is my Lion card.



















Karen made this fab giraffee card!






















Your prize for this week is a package of chipboard letters!!

Have fun!











4 comments:

  1. wow! i'd be hard-pressed to even try to compete with these beauties! fabulous cards ladies.

    oh, i'm sure i'll give it a go.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to enter my card later today...hopefully I am not too late because I have no idea what time difference there is for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew...I think I had 2 hours to spare! Hope you like my first ever digi stamp card!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}